We care about our clients, our people and our environment
ACTIVE REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- To comply with international and national legislation and reduce our environmental footprint, we aim to reduce our energy intensity and associated carbon emissions by 20% between 2015 and 2025.
- We plan to implement an Environmental Management System for our entire managed portfolio, which will help us to manage our environmental impact on a structural level and serve to educate our employees about how to operate efficiently.
- Ensuring that both the local teams and the properties we manage are well equipped to address any future event, we update our crisis management plan for every property and provide training for all relevant employees each year.
UNDERSTANDING & SERVING OUR CLIENTS
- As we aim to better understand the (future)needs of our clients, we will develop and roll out uniform tools to both monitor and improve customer experience and the effectiveness of our operations.
- To better connect to residents and become the central point of local communities, we will organise a minimum of one community event at every shopping centre per year.
- We endeavour to stimulate a competitive atmosphere at Multi and provide the best for our clients, which is why we plan to roll out awards for ‘best community event’,‘ best lease deal’ and ‘best innovation’.
TRUSTED & COMMITTED RETAIL EXPERTS
- In the interest of serving our clients more effectively and increasing the knowledge of our local experts, we organise annual events for shopping centre managers to exchange experiences and ideas across Europe and Turkey.
- To ensure suppliers working with Multi embrace the same level of quality and standards as we do, we pledge to include responsible procurement processes in all major tenders.
- 100% of Multi employees receive compliance training each year, which ensures that our employees understand what we expect from them and act in the most ethical way possible.