Amsterdam, 26 September 2019
Multi was awarded three Silver ICSC Solal Marketing Awards and seven Honouree Certificates at the ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) Retail Innovation Forum in London on 25 September 2019. This was the highest number of recognitions given to one single company this year.
“We are proud that the ICSC once again recognises our achievements in shopping centre marketing in engaging with our communities and driving footfall. These awards motivate us to continue to innovate and to push ourselves to stay at the forefront of shopping centre marketing“, said Josip Kardun, CEO of Multi Corporation.
The 2019 Solal awards welcomed 164 entries from 22 different countries.
Multi’s winning campaigns
Solal Silver Awards
- Discount Train – Forum Gaziantep, Gaziantep, Turkey
- Forum Super League – Forum Trabzon and Forum Kayseri, Turkey
- Love to Share – Marmara Forum, Istanbul, Turkey
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Jurassic Escape Rooms – Espacio León, León, Spain
- Read Me a Book – Forum Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
- Enoch – Meeting the Needs of Autistic Shoppers – St. Enoch Centre, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Free Shuttle Bus Service – Forum Algarve, Faro, Portugal
- If Mothers Run Shopping Centres – Forum Erzurum, Erzurum, Turkey
- Time Travel in Love (10/20/30/40 years challenge) – Marmara Forum, Istanbul, Turkey
- Earn Points As You Spend At Gordion – Gordion, Ankara, Turkey
ICSC Solal Marketing Awards
The ICSC Solal Marketing Awards bring together the very best of retail marketing across Europe and South Africa to reward those with the most effective campaigns. Recognising best practice and outstanding marketing performance, the Solal Marketing Awards are seen as a benchmark of quality throughout the industry.