Amsterdam, 12 November 2021
We are proud to announce that FORUM Rotterdam has been nominated for the first edition of the KERN Jaarprijs. Formerly known as the NRW Jaarprijs and organized by KERN – Centrum voor vastgoedprofessionals, the awards recognize and celebrate the best retail development in the Netherlands.
Multi Netherlands, part of Multi Corporation, has a strong history in delivering award winning mixed-use inner city projects. FORUM Rotterdam is a perfect example of an innovative and extensive inner city redevelopment project on a small footprint.
Together with Syntrus Achmea Real Estate and Finance, a.s.r. Property Fund and Primark Netherlands we congratulate the other nominees:
- BoLo Amsterdam: SUM Architecten and Propertize
- Winkelcentrum Het Stroink: WP Retail Invest and Vocus Architecten
- Grote Markt Oostzijde: Gemeente Groningen, VolkerWessels Vastgoed and MWPO
- Winkelcentrum De Korf: Van der Vorm Vastgoed and Nieuw Holland Vastgoed
- House Modernes: Syntrus Achmea and NEOO