Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The Grasweg project features two separate buildings in Amsterdam-Noord. The first building is a seven-story office building known as the ‘Your Own’ office, which is unique because it allows occupants to purchase their own office space. This office building showcases modern design elements, including multi-floor loft areas, large glass surfaces, and several outdoor terraces, offering spectacular views of the city. Each floor has a space of 280 sqm, and they can be combined with other floors. With various height variations, including ceilings that reach nearly eight meters, occupants can experience the former industrial character of the location in a sustainable and luxurious manner.
The residential component of the project consists of ten high-end apartments designed to provide a luxurious and sustainable living experience. Among these apartments, two are maisonette flats, each spanning two floors and featuring a private garden. Additionally, the development includes eight other flats, including two penthouses. All apartments come with balconies, providing residents with breathtaking waterfront views. Some of the properties even have their own private piers.
- 7 office floors, each with an area of 280 sqm, totaling approximately 2.000 sqm of office space.
- 10 apartments, including 2 maisonettes with private gardens and 8 apartments.
- Construction is set to begin in Q1 2024.
- Project completion is expected in Q2 2025.
- This development is a joint effort between Multi and M.O.S. (Mother of Space).
- The architectural design is by Marc Prosman Architects Amsterdam.
- For more sales information, please contact Broersma Werken & Wonen.
For more detailed information about this project, please visit Your Own Amsterdam | Your own office in Amsterdam.