Facilities manager Forum Istanbul
Multi Corporation is a leading, Pan-European integrated service platform for retail real estate assets, managing some 100 retail assets across Europe and Turkey. We offer a full spectrum of services, including leasing, shopping centre operations, marketing, redevelopment & refurbishments, legal and compliance. Our people are committed to extracting every bit of value from the shopping centres we manage. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of retailers, investors, visitors and local markets, Multi protects and enhances asset value at every phase of the holding period. Our retail properties welcome over 400 million customers annually, spending an estimated € 4 billion in over 6,000 stores, restaurants and leisure attractions.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the entire building complies with operational rules and practices.
- Manage and closely follow up local governmental regulations.
- Ensure visitor safety and comfort, health and safety regulations, security and emergency .preparedness, cleaning and tidiness standards by leading the teams working in the centre.
- Identify, track and provide that business owners fulfill the rules and procedures by also identifying deficiencies, problems and urgent issues, to come up with solutions and to execute them in a timely manner.
- Act as strong business and sparring partner to the centre manager in terms of facility management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in facilities management as well as technical knowledge for a retail or commercial property company.
- Decent command of professional written and verbal English.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Able to work within flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate and interact with local government.
- Taking initiative and being practical and creative.
- High level of visual perception and communication skills, solution oriented, analytical, multi-tasking.
- Advanced level of organizational and planning skills.
What Multi offers:
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment.
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
If you are interested, please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.