RETAIL LEASING ANALYST
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Multi Corporation is seeking a Retail Leasing Analyst to join the leasing team at our head office in Amsterdam. You will support the retail leasing and operating teams in a collaborative effort to drive asset values and investment returns. You will report directly to the European Leasing Director.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Leasing Budget Support and Review – process support (template/timing) and content review (Q&A/validation).
- Quarterly Leasing Reporting – requesting and collating regional leasing activity.
- Quarterly Asset Review – support in table templates and validation of data input.
- Key Negotiations Tracking – weekly monitoring and follow-up on the most important lease negotiations.
- Tenant Lease Summary – lease data search and summary preparation from the central database for use in tenant meetings.
- Group Leasing Meetings support – agenda and logistical support for biannual meetings.
- Retailer Intelligence – data gathering and coordination from multiple online and network sources to be summarised on a monthly basis.
- Lease Approval Forms – review and validation of content before approval review by Leasing Director.
- Analytical, detail orientated, highly organised and accurate.
- Excellent communications skills and fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional and intellectual abilities of at least higher vocational or university (HBO/University) level.
- A strong sense of responsibility and no nine-to-five mentality.
What Multi offers:
- A challenging job with a fun company to work for, with a no-nonsense culture and team of go-getters.
- Excellent employment terms and conditions.
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
- Working in a great location in a modern office in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district, within walking distance of the Amsterdam-Zuid train and metro station.
Please apply for this challenging job before 31 December 2018.