Marketing Executive Forum Trabzon
Multi Corporation is a leading, Pan-European integrated service platform for retail real estate assets, managing some 100 retail assets across Europe and Turkey. We offer a full spectrum of services, including leasing, shopping centre operations, marketing, redevelopment & refurbishments, legal and compliance. Our people are committed to extracting every bit of value from the shopping centres we manage. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of retailers, investors, visitors and local markets, Multi protects and enhances asset value at every phase of the holding period. Our retail properties welcome over 400 million customers annually, spending an estimated € 4 billion in over 6,000 stores, restaurants and leisure attractions.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct the overall coordination of the marketing, advertising, promotional and communication strategies of the shopping centre.
- Work with the Mall Manager and the head office Marketing department to formulate the overall marketing strategy for the centre in conjunction with the broader mall management strategy and business plan.
- Assist the Mall Manager in the set up and execution of specific marketing plans and budget throughout the year.
- Ensure marketing efforts are achieving the greatest impact for the approved budget.
- Assist with the PR and communications relating specifically to the shopping centre.
- Ensure that the local identity of the shopping centre aligns with Multi Turkey’s corporate vision, PR and communication.
- Ensure that the necessary communication tools are in place at all levels to facilitate the mall management business.
- Assist in the coordination of the market research to ensure that the shopping centre’s image and positioning remains top of mind to the target customers.
- Assist with marketing and advertising agencies, both nationally and locally to support the customer focused advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree from Business Administration, social sciences or similar disciplines from reputable universities.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in shopping centres or in the retail sector.
- Advanced level of English.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- High level of visual perception and communication skills, solution oriented, analytical, multi-tasking.
- Advanced level of organizational and planning skills.
What Multi offers:
- A challenging job with a fast-changing environment.
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
If you are interested, please send your motivation and CV to email@example.com.