Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Do you enjoy providing the optimal management of the time and diaries of a number of extremely busy directors? Do you have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English? Do you have a hands-on, no-nonsense attitude and an ability to stay calm in a dynamic working environment? This job may be the one for you.
What you can expect:
- Providing day-to-day support for the Multi Corporation Management Board and Management Team, together with two fellow executive assistants.
- Providing pro-active management and oversight of the schedules of a number of Directors.
- Planning and organising meetings and booking meeting rooms, both internally and externally.
- Independently handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Correct handling of telephone calls.
- Scanning and archiving of documentation.
- Distributing the daily online mailing.
- Organising business trips, events and dinners.
- At least five years of experience in professional services.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Professional and intellectual abilities of at least secondary vocational education (MBO) level.
- A strong sense of responsibility and no nine-to-five mentality.
- Service-oriented and well-presented.
- Accurate, stress-proof and skilled at setting priorities.
- Pro-active, assertive and solution-focused.
- A team player who is constantly looking for creative solutions.
What Multi offers:
- A challenging job with a fun company to work for, with a no-nonsense culture and team of go-getters.
- Excellent employment terms and conditions.
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
- Working in a great location in a modern office in the Amsterdam Zuidas business district, within walking distance from the Amsterdam-Zuid train and metro station.
Please apply for this challenging job before 31 December 2018.