Business analyst – asset management
Multi Corporation is a leading, Pan-European integrated service platform for retail real estate assets, managing about 110 retail assets across Europe and Turkey. We offer a full spectrum of services, including leasing, shopping centre operations, marketing, redevelopment & refurbishments, legal and compliance. Our people are committed to extracting every bit of value from the shopping centres we manage. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of retailers, investors, visitors and local markets, Multi protects and enhances asset value at every phase of the holding period. Our retail properties welcome over 400 million customers annually, spending an estimated € 4 billion in over 6,000 stores, restaurants and leisure attractions.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Assist asset managers in development of annual budget, quarterly and monthly reporting.
- Prepare required reports periodically (ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Approve system entries such as new leases, re-leases and renewals.
- Gather and evaluate market data and perform market research.
- Monitor key performance indicators for each shopping centre.
- Analyze potential leases and their financial impact on investment.
- Capable of financial modeling / compile, review, analyze cash flow models/reports.
- Provide input for ERV (Estimated Rental Value) determination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Power Pivot.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Specific focus on analytical skills.
- Used to work in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments.
- Flexibility in terms of traveling in-and outside Turkey.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in real estate sector, audit, finance, banking.
- Knowledge of Power Query and Power BI.
- MBA graduation.
What Multi offers:
- A challenging job with a fast-changing environment indirectly reporting to HQ Asset Management Team.
- The possibility of continuing your professional and personal development, with investments from our side in both internal and external training courses and career development.
If you are interested, please send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.