The free wireless internet service (‘Service’) is provided by Multi Corporation B.V. (‘Multi’) for the use of its visitors.
1.1. By using or activating the Service you agree to be bound by this agreement.
1.2. The terms of this agreement may be changed from time to time. In accordance with clause 1.1, use of the Service constitutes acceptance of this agreement current at that point in time.
2.1. The Service is free of charge.
2.2. You are responsible for ensuring the compatibility of your equipment with the Service and for securing your systems, equipment and data files.
2.3. Multi will use its reasonable endeavors to provide secure access to the Service. Multi does, however, not represent or guarantee that use of or access to the Service will be continuous, fault-free, secure or accessible at all times.
3.1. The Service is made available provided that you do not access or (help to) distribute the following content:
- websites that are discriminatory, pornographic, offensive, threatening or otherwise contain offensive material;
- send spam or large amounts of e-mail;
- post or send discriminating, pornographic, hurtful, threatening or otherwise offensive messages;
- post or send viruses or other harmful items;
- distribute copyrighted material without permission;
- any (attempted) breach of the security of any computer network;
- every (attempt to) commit offenses or crimes;
- offer platforms for criminal groups;
- any immoral or improper activities; or
- perform any activities which are not permitted in accordance with Dutch law.
3.2. In case of any suspicion of misuse of the Service, Multi is authorized to monitor or control the use of the Service.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1. Multi shall not be liable for any damage arising out or in connection with this agreement.
4.2. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to damages arising from the fraud, willful default or gross negligence of Multi.
4.3. You indemnify Multi against any claims, costs or damages arising out of your use of the Service or violation of this agreement.
6.1. You may not assign or encumber any of your rights or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this agreement without Multi’s consent.
6.2. If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. Governing law
7.1. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
7.2. Any dispute that may arise in connection with the validity, execution or interpretation of this agreement shall be settled exclusively by the court at Amsterdam, the Netherlands.