Multi wins six ICSC Solal Marketing Awards
Multi won two Gold and four Silver Solal Marketing Awards at the ICSC annual Marketing Conference in Vienna on 8 June 2017. Multi won more awards than any other company nominated for the second consecutive year.
The Gold Solal Awards in the categories Corporate Social Responsibility and Customer Services went to Forum Bornova, managed by Multi Turkey, for putting together an emotional campaign to celebrate its 10th anniversary and for the launch of a new customer pet drop-off service.
Multi also won four Silver Awards in the categories Sales Activation, Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Awareness & Repositioning.
“We are extremely proud that the ICSC felt that we deserved six awards this year. This is a wonderful recognition of our mall management marketing work in driving footfall and engaging with our communities”, said Josip Kardun, CEO Multi Corporation.
Multi Turkey and Spain won awards in the following campaigns:
• A Solal Gold Award in the category Customer Services:
Mavi’s Place – Pet Drop Off Point’ – Forum Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
• A Solal Gold Award in the category Corporate Social Responsibility:
‘Ten Thousand Warm Hearts’ – Forum Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Four Solal Silver Awards in the categories:
• Brand Awareness & Re-positioning: Crystal Camera Short Film Contest’ – Marmara Forum, Istanbul. Turkey
• Corporate Social Responsibility: The Space of Time, Espai Girones, Spain
• Sales Activation: ‘Show Your ID, Get Your Discount’ – Forum Erzurum, Erzurum, Turkey
• Sales Activation: Helping youth to stay connected – Forum Erzurum, Forum Istanbul and Marmara Forum, Turkey.
ICSC Solal Marketing Awards
The ICSC Solal Marketing Awards bring together the very best of retail marketing across Europe and South Africa to reward those with the most effective campaigns. Recognising best practice and outstanding marketing performance, the Solal Marketing Awards are a benchmark of quality throughout the industry.